Apple Watch Series 8 features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can take an ECG1, measure heart rate and blood oxygen2, and track temperature changes3 for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle.4 And with Crash Detection, sleep stages tracking and advanced workout metrics, it helps you stay active, healthy, safe and connected.
Key feature bullets
- Temperature sensor3 provides retrospective ovulation estimates and advanced cycle tracking features4
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app2
- Take an ECG at any time, anywhere1
- Get high- and low-heart-rate and irregular rhythm notifications1
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS5 and Crash Detection
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced metrics and ways to train
- A completely redesigned Compass app with Waypoints and Backtrack
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swim-proof design6, and increased durability for fitness and activity
- Call, text and email with just a few taps
- Listen to your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay7
- Large, Always-On, edge-to-edge display
- All-day battery life8 and fast charging9
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, Core and Deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations10
Go to apple.com/au/watch/compare for a complete set.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.