The 13-inch MacBook Pro is more capable than ever. Supercharged by the next-generation M2 chip, it’s Apple’s most portable pro laptop, with up to 20 hours of battery life.1
- M2 chip with next-generation CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- Faster 8-core CPU and 10-core GPU to tear through intense workflows2
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24GB of faster unified memory makes everything you do incredibly fluid
- Up to 43 per cent faster for merging images into a panorama2
- Up to 39 per cent faster gaming performance2
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- Go all day with up to 20 hours of battery life1
- 3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor so you’ll look great in video calls
- Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch Bar and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share and create like never before — across all your Apple devices
- Available in Space Grey and Silver
Configurable options are available.
1Testing conducted by Apple in May 2022 using preproduction 13-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2, 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to eight clicks from bottom. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back 1080p HD content with display brightness set to eight clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
2Compared with previous generation.
3Screen size is measured diagonally.
Go to apple.com/au/macbook-pro-13/specs for a complete set.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.