iPad Air. With an immersive 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display.1 The breakthrough Apple M1 chip delivers faster performance, making iPad Air a creative and mobile gaming powerhouse. Featuring Touch ID, advanced cameras, ultrafast Wi-Fi 6, USB-C, and support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation).2
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display1 with True Tone, P3 wide colour and an antireflective coating
- Apple M1 chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera
- 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage
- Up to 256GB of storage3
- Available in Blue, Purple, Pink, Starlight and Space Grey
- Stereo landscape speakers
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- All-day battery life4
- Ultrafast Wi-Fi 6
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Works with Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)2
- iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use and designed for the versatility of iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
3Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 12GB to 17GB of space, including iPadOS 15 with its latest features and Apple apps that can be deleted. Apple apps that can be deleted use about 4.5GB of space, and you can reinstall them from the App Store. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version, settings and iPad model.
4Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
Go to apple.com/au/ipad-air/specs for a complete set.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.