iPhone 12 mini is the world’s smallest, thinnest and lightest 5G phone.1 Complete with A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. A new dual-camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display.
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- A14 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide and Wide cameras;
Night mode; Deep Fusion;
Smart HDR 3; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging4
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, the all-new App Library, App Clips and more
1Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Claim is based on iPhone 12 mini Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4Accessories are sold separately.
5iPhone 12 mini is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.