The Apple M1 chip redefines the 13-inch MacBook Pro. Featuring an 8-core CPU that flies through complex workflows in photography, coding, video editing and more. An incredible 8-core GPU that crushes graphics-intensive tasks and enables super-smooth gaming. An advanced 16-core Neural Engine for more machine learning power in your favourite apps. Superfast unified memory for fluid performance. And the longest-ever battery life in a Mac, at up to 20 hours.2 It’s Apple’s most popular pro notebook. Much more performance and much more pro.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac2
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance, to fly through workflows quicker than ever1
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics, for graphics-intensive apps and games1
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- 3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colours and incredible image detail3
- FaceTime HD camera with an advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch Bar and Touch ID for secure unlocking and payments
- macOS Big Sur with a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages and Maps
- Available in space grey and silver
Configurable options are available.
1Compared with the previous generation.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
3Display size is measured diagonally.
Go to apple.com/au/macbook-pro-13/specs for a complete set.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.