- AppleCare+ for Mac provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental coverage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage.(1) In addition, you?ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com
- Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your Mac
- Additional Apple hardware service options AppleCare+ provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, including parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world
- Coverage includes: Your Mac computer Battery (1) Included accessories such as the power adapter Apple memory (RAM) AirPort device (4) Apple USB SuperDrive Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage (1) Software support included Whether you?re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or you?re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including: Using macOS and iCloud Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more Connecting to printers and AirPort networks (1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of additional service options from the original purchase date of your Mac
- AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law
- For details, click here
- Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your Mac, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage
- If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or it is inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.